Monday, July 28, 2008

Nth much happened lately so nth much to post.
School as per normal today.
Had sec 3 prefects photo-taking session in the afternoon.
Heheh....quite fun.
Came home ard 6pm.

Changed piano cher again and it's kinda frustrating.
If I remember correctly, it's the fourth change this year.
Don't know why nowadays pple just can't stay on their job for long.
My lessons are so gonna be affected and my exam is like in 4 weeks'(?) time =.=
Hope this cher won't confuse me with different instructions like the previous few.
I may just quit after exam but then ..............

Known Kaixiang for 2 years plus and he doesn't know that I was from Concord, the same pr sch as him. =.=
I knew long ago that he was from Concord lors.

Ok...some of the ex-concordians currently in Rgt ~
ME(:
Shirmin (same cca in CPS)
Navneet
Arinie
Aslyn
Kai Xiang
Isaac (deputy head in CPS, but i dun remember seeing him though i was a prefect for 4 years. LOL)
Stefanie
Rina (my cca senior in CPS)
Joanna
Rachel (same cca in CPS)
ShiYing (same cca in CPS)
Eunice Koh
Alex
Yong Quan
Yao Ching(?){dunno whether correct spelling)
Hong Yi
Vivian Lai

Thats about all I can think of. xDDD
Hahas!

No comments:

 
Image by ♥twiinx * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Cursors by ♥ DORISCHU